Saturday, January 23, 2010

some good news.. 2010!!





Well on Thursday, i went to my project office @Menara Atlan and meet someone there ( as usual )..

we chat and discuss about the project and also his offer for me previously.. and as the thing goes so serious, the guys is President of one of the new co, locally registered ( he's from States ) and ask me to join the co..

discuss about post, basic salaries and benefit blablabla..

yeah sounds nice and.. so waiting for official letter next week..


WISH ME LUCK!!

Hope this 2010 will bring me new life.. hope i can spent some bucks for my parent ( promised to myself to buy them some thingy ).. and some other my future life plans...

gosh.. life is hard but we need to believe and face it...



feel quite happy at the moment, but.. till the official paper is out.. i can't celebrate anything yet..

hope i can be happy as this COW..




1 comment:

amabel ammor said...

cantik bibir cow ni...gigi pun putih bersih..hehe