Friday, October 24, 2008

CyberSecurity INFOSEC-MY



I got this news from my fella irwanj @ ipvsadm.. reg it and walla! done!!.. early morning i was there.. at SAPURA, next to MINES..

go to reg table and confirmed it.. take my seat...




En Adli Wahid menyampaikan ceramah pembuka tirai majlis.. anyway he's an elitist!..





My ol' frens.. mr hazrul@ayoi, from SCAN.. an experts for long time.. give speech about security practise, process etc...



Also my 'ol pals En Mahmud from CyberSecurity deliver about Malware.. speech, details expelnation, examples, live demo, very awesome demo and the best presenter of the day!




Yondie.. ayoi, me, mnajem..




***, Aman, me , mahmud, ***




having lunch, talks, discuss etc2 with Adli, mahmud and others.. me and Adli share some ideas for centralising local antispam databases/prefs for local malaysian servers reference.. still on discussion, not deploying it yet, but some list already prepared at cybersecurity..



1 comment:

Afrezal Karim said...

oit .. demit.. pegi conference tak ajok.. meh laa share docs and slide .. bila nak ripit mancing..?