Thursday, August 20, 2009

my old phone/mobile.. till now






Just seen one of my frens blog, http://syahrilrizal.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-previous-ancient-phone.html and i feel want to share about mine..


early, i love MICROTAC very2 much.. 1500, elite etc... quite robust even it's look like brick ( batu bata )




later in 2003, i'm using NOKIA 3315




now this phone with my mum, she use is till now...






Then i fall in love with NGAGE QD after seen my housemate maui use it.. i love it very2 much.. but later it has been stolen...






my old faithful... simple but good.. work till now but i put him for rest..









later i buy used L6, useful but not last longer with me.. lots of problem with it ( it's used )..





my love Blackberry 7290, buy from maxis... it serve me well, even during this time i'm not subscribe Blackberry service, just call+sms only... later the charging system is broken, and sent to maxis for repair.. later they gave me loan unit ( same model )..




Later i buy another NGAGE QD for my Happy 014 number..







now ( for the time being ) I'm using this 8700c Blackberry ( originally from Cingular ) and it works well for me, buy it used from the guys from ipoh... just now i've registered the blackberry services... just for surf, ym etc2..






yes Paris Hilton also use the same model...






now waiting for latest model of Blackberry, from my company... :D

4 comments:

Afrezal Karim said...

fuhhh dah pakai 8700 dah.. ingat lagi time keja sama ko pakai blackberry model mula2 tu.. ko sebut jer harga.. macam nak kimak jer ko haha.. hows life buddy

TRUNASUCI said...

ehehe..
alah 8700 ni pun aku dpt rega sama mcm yg blackberry aritu gak huehuehuehuehueheue..

life?
getting better.. aku dah berambus dr GCM.. senang setel palaotak aku...

feloniti said...

ko keje mana skrg weeyy..??

TRUNASUCI said...

Skang dalam proses tunggu surat offer co baru.. dok wat projek IT so far..

nak cerita lebih2 taknak la beb.. bior ada surat official dalam few days lg.. baru sedap sikit..

apa2 doakan gue...